Here you can access the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). If you have questions that are not listed here, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What does Repairs and Spares do?
Repairs and Spares activities are as follows:
- Repair of all things electrical, electronic and mechanical for various industries
- Sourcing and procurement of electrical, electronic and mechanical items
- Supply of tools, parts, spares and equipment
- Consultant and solutions provider for obsolete and hard-to-find spares, parts and equipment
What industries does Repairs and Spares serve?
We serve various industries such as:
- Homeland Security
- Marine / Offshore
- Oil and Gas
- Power (Generation / Transmission / Distribution)
- Rail and Transport
- Data Centres / IT
- Many others
Does Repairs and Spares provide consultation on technical matters?
Yes, we do. Customers come to us when they require technical advice for their projects. They range from what specifications of computer systems they should be using for their IT systems to complex ones such as which controllers they can use for their obsolete systems that controls mission critical engines.